Monday, November 30, 2015

Do Now 11/30

     I am thankful for all of my friends. It's hard to just choose three so I choose all of them. Without my friends I wouldn't be the person I am today. They make me a better and happier person. We are always together, no matter what. I can't imagine my life without them by my side. I am very thankful I have loyal friends that I can count on to stand by me.

     Thanksgiving of 2014 was the best. I remember being so happy with my family and all my cousins. We had Thanksgiving at my house like we usually do. My aunt, mom, and grandma made all the food and desserts. I remember having turkey, mashed potatoes, home-made pumpkin pie, and much more. Thanksgiving was always one of my favorite holidays because it makes me realize how thankful I am for the people around me. 

     My family usually celebrates Thanksgiving at my house. Most of my family comes and they usually bring most of the dessert. My grandma and my mom make all the food including the turkey. A few days before Thanksgiving, my grandma and I make pumpkin pies to have for dessert on Thanksgiving. Before we eat dinner on Thanksgiving, we go around the table saying what each of us are thankful for. This year I said I was thankful for all of my friends. I love my Thanksgiving traditions especially because I do it with my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment