- Why did you select the sites you subscribes to? I selected these sites because I thought they were interesting and they gave me information I would like to hear about.
- Was it easy to find feeds and to subscribe to them? The feeds were not right in front of my face to use, but it wasn't hard to find and subscribe to them.
- Which sites were your favorite? My favorite sites were CNN because I can use it for school, and the One Tree Hill site because that's my favorite show.
- What else can you use RSS feeds for? You can use RSS feeds to keep up with sports or news around the world.
- How likely are you to continue to use RSS feeds in the future? It's not very likely for me to use RSS feeds in the future. I don't really keep up with websites.
Friday, December 4, 2015
RSS Discussion Questions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment