
I did a lot over the short break. Most of the nights I hung out with my friends. We all went to the boulevard and the field to hangout. Friday night some of my friends and I went to Ashley's house to sleepover. The next day we went to the
high school football game. That night I went back out with my two other friends for a little while as well.

This weekend I was also with my family. During the day on Friday, I went to
Longhorn Steakhouse with my dad and his girlfriend to celebrate his birthday. We all had a good time together. Saturday I was also with my family. My parents, my aunts and uncles, and I helped my grandparents move their stuff out of their old apartment. When my mom picked me up from Ashley's house that night I went back to be with them all. We had a lot of fun just talking about the past and being together. Overall, I had a great short break.
No comments:
Post a Comment