If I were chosen to wear an invisible cloak I would do many good deeds. The first thing I would do is drop off food to the homeless. I would make all different types of food and bring them to homeless shelters. Another thing I would do for the homeless is bring them money, clothes, and blankets. I would give a few of them money so they can try and live a bit better. I would also give them blankets and new clothes to keep them warm at night. I would like to help the homeless because I feel that they deserve a lot more than they actually have.
Another deed I would do is for children. I would use the invisible cloak to act as "Santa" and drop off gifts for kids that are in poor families. There are many situations where parents can't afford to buy presents for their kids on Christmas, so I would use this opportunity to do it for them. I would buy all different types of gifts and drop them off to houses and leave a note saying that it was from "Santa".
No comments:
Post a Comment