Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Blog- Post Assessment

My favorite restaurant is Olive Garden located in the Bergen Town Center. This is an Italian restaurant that serves dishes such as Lasagna, Chicken Parmigiana, Fettuccine Alfredo, and much more. My favorite dishes are Chicken Alfredo and the Chicken Parmigiana. Whenever I go I always get the Lasagna Frittas as an appetizer to go with the bread sticks. The food at Olive Garden is so good!


Olive Garden was founded by Bill Darden and started as a unit of General Mills Inc. The first Olive Garden was opened on December 13, 1982 in Orlando, Florida. Just after six years there were 145 Olive Garden restaurants. This made it the fastest growing units in the General Mills restaurant division. Olive Garden eventually became the largest chain of Italian-themed full-service restaurants in the United Sates.

Olive Garden has been one of my favorite restaurants for years. I always love going there because the food is always so good as well as the staff. All the Olive Gardens I've been to have a nice and comfortable environment, and I always have a good meal when I go with my family. I couldn't imagine going to a different Italian restaurant if Olive Garden closed. No other restaurant can compare to them!





No comments:

Post a Comment