
I had a lot of expectations going into this class. This year I expect to learn how to broaden my vocabulary and learn how to be a better writer. I love writing and I always want to improve it in any way possible. So far we've learned different vocabulary words and how to write a paragraph response. We've had only one test so far and that was on paragraph responses. Tomorrow we have a test on our new vocab words and hopefully it won't be too hard. I can find all of my class work and assignments here.
English has always been kind of an easy subject for me but I think this year will be one of my best years. What I like about Ms. Hunter and Ms. Woods is that they take time to go over things to make sure we understand everything. They explain everything thoroughly and it gives me time to process and know what we are learning. For example when we were learning our vocab words, they took time to give out examples and explain the definition.

I loved Ms. Hunter's class in freshman year. I had Ms. Woods last year and she is a great teacher. She makes sure that each one of the students get the material. Ms. Hunter's class
ReplyDeleteAwesome blog, I have Ms. Hunter this year too!
ReplyDeletehey there friend!! hope you enjoy english class! Can't wait to spend the rest of the school year with a friendly face;) have lots of fun.
ReplyDeleteHave fun in Ms. Hunter's class!
ReplyDeleteI also have Ms. Hunter and my classmates also didn't know how to behave, but it didn't change the fact that she is a great teacher. Good luck in Ms. Hunters !
ReplyDeleteI also have Ms. Hunter and my classmates also didn't know how to behave, but it didn't change the fact that she is a great teacher. Good luck in Ms. Hunters !
ReplyDeleteHavea great year in Ms. Hunter's class!! :)
ReplyDeleteWe are in the same Class!! Ms.Hunter
ReplyDelete