Monday, January 6, 2014

Do Now 1/6

      2013 was a good year for me. In 2013 I did many cool and fun things all throughout the year. In the summer I did many activities such as go to the beach, go to the pool, went to Rocking Horse Ranch, and spent time with my friends and family. In the fall I went to Florida with my family for my 13th birthday. In 2013 I turned 13 and it was a really special birthday because I turned a teenager and I was in Florida. I did many more things in 2013 but it is impossible to name them all!
     New year, new me! This year I'm going to change. I'm going to try to get straight A's for the rest of the year, be more honest, spend more time with my family, and be nicer to my mom. I want to change for the better of me. I have a feeling that this year is going to be a great year for me. I can't wait to see what 2014 brings me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment