Friday, December 6, 2013

My Favorite Winter Activities!

       My favorite time of year is winter and Christmas. Some activities I like to do in the winter is put up Christmas decorations, be with my friends and family, and play in the snow. I love doing these things in the winter because it's a lot of fun especially if you are with your friends or family. 
       My all time favorite thing to do in the winter is put up Christmas decorations. Christmas is my favorite holiday. Putting up decorations such as Christmas trees, lights, stockings, and more gets you in a happy mood. I also like making Christmas cookies and desserts. I love this time of year! 



       Another thing I like to do is be with my friends and family. I love being with them because they always make everything so much better.I love my family!!


    My last favorite thing to do is play in the snow. I like to make snow balls, snowmen, and jump and roll around in the snow. I love the winter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment