Yesterday I had the chance to wear an invisible cloak! It was so much fun to be invisible! I decided to take advantage of being invisible and do a good deed for someone. Yesterday I decided to get a nice new car for my dad. I put it in his driveway with a red bow on it and put a note on the windshield saying that this was his new car and said it was from an anonymous person. I decided to do this because my dad used to have a really nice pickup truck but had to sell it because he couldn't afford it. He wound up having to get a new car but its not as nice as his old one. This one that I got him is paid off so he doesn't have to pay anything. I felt good doing this for my dad because I new that he would really appreciate it!
I had a lot of fun doing this for my dad. I knew he would love it no matter who gave the new car to him. My dad loved his old car and didn't want to give it away but he had to because of financial issues. Everyone loved his old truck and everyone knew him because of it. It was really depressing giving it away but there was no way that he could keep it. I hope my dad will never forget this!!
No comments:
Post a Comment